Under the terms of the agreement, the purchase price includes an upfront cash payment of
“We are excited to acquire RHOFADE. Our team is very familiar with the asset and the market opportunity,” said Dr.
Potential Strategic and Financial Benefits of the Transaction
- Expected synergies by leveraging current infrastructure and sales force in the U.S.
- Significant overlap in existing call points for current field force who will detail both ESKATA® (hydrogen peroxide) topical solution, 40% (w/w) and RHOFADE.
- RHOFADE intellectual property includes multiple patents, the last of which expires in 2035.
- RHOFADE is expected to be accretive to Aclaris’ EBITDA beginning in the fourth quarter of 2019.
Aclaris also today announced entering into a loan and security agreement with
Update on Commercial Activities
- Over 1,000 ESKATA accounts opened to date.
- Sales force focused on driving clinical and business integration in existing ESKATA accounts in addition to expanding account base.
- National DTC campaign initiated on
Preliminary Financial Results for Quarter Ended
Aclaris to Host Conference Call
Management will conduct a conference call at
To participate on the live call, please dial (844) 776-7782 (domestic) or (661) 378-9535 (international), and reference conference ID 6098808 prior to the start of the call.
RHOFADE® (oxymetazoline hydrochloride) cream, 1% is an
Cautionary Note Regarding Forward-Looking Statements
Any statements contained in this press release that do not describe historical facts may constitute forward-looking statements as that term is defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These statements may be identified by words such as "believe", "expect", "may", "plan," "potential," "will," and similar expressions, and are based on Aclaris’ current beliefs and expectations. These forward-looking statements include expectations regarding Aclaris’ expectations with respect to the closing of the proposed transaction, potential synergies with respect to ESKATA® and RHOFADE® and the potential for adjustments to Aclaris’ preliminary financial results for the quarter ended
Senior Vice President
Corporate Strategy/Investor Relations
Vice President, Corporate Communications
Source: Aclaris Therapeutics, Inc.